There are three ways to get in touch with your GP practice
It’s no secret that our surgeries have been busier than ever. And now it’s winter, you may require our services more often. That’s why we’re letting you know that there are now more ways to contact your GP practice team, whether it’s for you or someone you care for.
There are three ways you can get in touch. You can:
- Use an online form on your surgery’s website. It’s convenient and secure and can save time.
- Call during surgery hours
- Visit your surgery in person
Pick the option that suits you best. No matter how you choose to get in touch, whether it’s using an online form, calling or visiting, you’ll get the help that’s right for you.
Your surgery may:
- Book a face-to-face appointment for you
- Arrange a phone or video consultation
- Send you a text message, for example, inviting you for a blood test
- Arrange a home visit, or
- Refer you to another service.
However your surgery responds, you can rest assured that they’re always looking after your needs.