To deliver the Long Term Plan in North Central London we are building on recent successful partnership working to become an Integrated Care System (ICS). This is a new model of providing joined-up health and care that involves even closer collaboration between local NHS organisations, councils and other groups, such as charities and community groups. Together, we will take collective responsibility for managing resources, delivering NHS standards, and improving the health and wellbeing of local people.
Our ICS will bring together:
- primary and specialist care
- physical and mental health services
- health and social care.
By working together in this way it means we can:
- Provide better, more joined-up care for residents
- Provide care that is tailored to individual needs
- Help people to live healthier lives for longer
- Help people to stay out of hospital when they don’t need to be there.