Camden residents and patients are invited to an online ‘Ask your local GP’ Q&A on Wednesday 4 November (5.30-6.30pm).
The Healthwatch Camden hosted event is an opportunity for the public to ask a panel of local GPs questions about accessing general practice services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the Q&A panel are:
- Dr Neel Gupta: GP from Keats Group Practice and NCL CCG Governing Body
- Amal Wicks: Practice manager from Brondesbury Medical Centre
- Dr Caz Sayer: Retired GP and Haverstock Healthcare GP Federation Chair
- Dr Daniel Beck: GP from Swiss Cottage Surgery and Camden Health Evolution GP Federation Chair
- Dr Farah Jameel: GP (locum) and Camden Local Medical Committee Co-Chair.
You can register to attend the Q&A and submit a question for the panel online. Questions must be submitted in advance of the event.