Coming to meetings
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee meets bi-monthly and members of the public are very welcome to attend meetings and listen to the discussions and observe our decision-making process. However, it is important to note that although Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings are held in public, they are not ‘public meetings’.
This means that members of the public are able to listen to the proceedings and where submitted questions relating to the agenda can be answered, members will take the time to respond.
Online Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CCG made the decision to move its Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings to a virtual platform to ensure health and safety for all members and the public. In this virtual arrangement, the CCG is currently arranging for the meeting to be held live via Microsoft MS Teams Live. Members of the public will are able to observe these meetings by video link.
Members of the public can ask questions related to the meeting papers in two ways:
- In advance by email link (below) or
- During the question and answer session of the meeting via the online ‘chat function’ facility on Microsoft MS Teams Live.
All questions must relate to items listed on the agenda. To help the smooth running of the meeting so that it runs to schedule and depending on the number of questions received we cannot guarantee they will answered at the meeting. They will, however, be dealt with and replied to as soon as possible after the meeting.
Questions relating to the agenda must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on the Monday before the meeting.
We have set a limit of three questions per individual or organisation. However, questions and feedback can also be submitted outside of our formal meetings through our normal communication channels – find out more here.
Papers for each meeting will be available on this page one week before the meeting date.
You can find the meeting papers by clicking on the relevant meeting date below.
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 23 July 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 20 August 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 22 October 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 17 December 2020
- Additional paper on PCCC Terms of Reference for meeting on Thursday 17 December 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 18 February 2021
- 9 questions from the public with responses for meeting on Thursday 18 February 2021
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 22 April 2021
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 17 June 2021
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 19 August 2021
Future Meetings of the NCL CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Thursday 21 October 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 16 December 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 17 February 2022 between 2:30pm and 4pm