Coming to meetings
Our Primary Care Commissioning Committee meets bi-monthly and members of the public are very welcome to attend meetings and listen to the discussions and observe our decision-making process. However, it is important to note that although Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings are held in public, they are not ‘public meetings’.
This means that members of the public are able to listen to the proceedings and where submitted questions relating to the agenda can be answered, members will take the time to respond.
Online Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CCG made the decision on to move its Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings to a virtual platform to ensure health and safety for all members and the public. In this virtual arrangement, due to technological limitations, members of the public will only be able to listen to a live recording of the meeting after it has taken place. Questions relating to the meeting papers must be submitted before the meeting.
Live recordings of the meeting will be added to the bottom of this page after they occur.
Members of the public can ask questions about Primary Care Commissioning Committee agenda items before the meeting. Meetings are usually held on Thursdays.
Questions relating to the agenda must be submitted to email@example.com by 10am on the Monday before the meeting. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions relating to agenda items at the meeting during the ‘Questions from the public’ agenda item. This agenda slot will include questions asked in advance of the meeting and questions asked on the day, and will be managed at the Chair’s discretion within the time available.
We have set a limit of three questions per individual or organisation. However, questions and feedback can also be submitted outside of our formal meetings through our normal communication channels – find out more here.
Papers for each meeting will be available on this page one week before the meeting date.
You can find the meeting papers by clicking on the relevant meeting date below.
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 23 July 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 20 August 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 22 October 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 17 December 2020
- Additional paper on PCCC Terms of Reference for meeting on Thursday 17 December 2020
- Papers for meeting on Thursday 18 February 2021
- 9 questions from the public with responses for meeting on Thursday 18 February 2021
2021/22 Meetings of the NCL CCG Primary Care Commissioning Committee
- Thursday 22 April 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 17 June 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 19 August 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 21 October 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 16 December 2021 between 2:30pm and 4pm
- Thursday 17 February 2022 between 2:30pm and 4pm