As part of forming the NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board (ICB) as a statutory body, we are drafting a Constitution that will set out the governance and leadership arrangements. This will be formally approved by NHS England and NHS Improvement as part of the creation of the new body.
Work is underway to develop the ICB Constitution and accompanying documents. On this page you will find the following documents:
- NCL ICS Summary of Progress – overview of ICS development in NCL to date.
- ICB Constitution Overview of Key Provisions – summary of the key components of the ICB Constitution.
- Draft NCL ICB Proposed Functions and Decisions Map – sets out at a high level the key functions of the ICB and how it will exercise them.
- Draft NCL ICB Constitution – outlines how the ICB will be run.
- Draft NCL ICB Standing Orders – this document outlines processes and procedures relating to the ICB, that will apply to all committees and sub-committees.
The Constitution is a technical document about the running of the ICB and will not set out our plans for the governance of borough partnerships. This work is being developed with system partners and will be a locally owned process.