The NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board (ICB) will be responsible for allocating NHS budget and commissions services. ICBs are a key change in the Health and Care Bill, and will replace Clinical Commissioning Groups. The current target date for these changes to come into effect is 1 July 2022.
The NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board Executive Management structure has now been confirmed:
- Chief Executive Officer: Frances O’Callaghan
- Chief Medical Officer: Dr Jo Sauvage
- Chief Nursing Officer: Chris Caldwell
- Chief Finance Officer: Phill Wells
- Chief People Officer: Sarah Morgan
- Chief Development and Population Health Officer: Sarah Mansuralli
- Executive Director of Places: Sarah McDonnell-Davies
- Executive Director of Corporate Affairs: Ian Porter
- Executive Director of Performance and Transformation: Richard Dale
In April 2020 the five Clinical Commissioning Groups in North Central London (NCL CCGs) – Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington – merged to form one CCG in line with the NHS Long Term Plan. Alongside this, borough partnerships have been formed in each borough to support working at a ‘place’ level and we have 32 thriving primary care networks across the area.
Since becoming a single CCG, we have continued to work closely with Councils, providers, general practices, voluntary and community organisations, to respond to the pandemic. We have also continued to progress towards a more strategic approach to commissioning across NCL and within our borough partnerships through continued work on population health, health inequalities and strategic reviews of services.